- We require a signed invoice to perform any requested service.
- We will install customer supplied parts, but will not warranty them or the labor to install them.
- We have a 1/2 hour minimum service charge.
- We can NOT provide an accurate phone quote for a repair or part replacement. We can only provide a rough estimate after you provide us with the necessary information to properly research and compile the estimate. This means in EVERY case we have to build a customer profile with the year, make, model and engine size at a MINIMUM to provide a thorough estimate as possible. This also allows us to keep that information on file for 30 days in case you decide to have the work performed at a later date. We DON’T GUESS. We would rather see the vehicle to make a proper determination to not only protect us, but to protect you, your car and your wallet. Guessing only causes problems, frustration and costly mistakes.
- When the repair costs exceed the perceived vehicle value, a Service Advisor will notify you of the concern. If the repairs are still requested, a deposit of 1/2 the estimated cost to repair the vehicle will be required before proceeding.
- Vehicle storage fees apply at $15.00 per day after 3 days from notification of completion of the authorized repairs or services rendered.
- Vehicles that are left with us and no contact can be established with the responsible party after 7 business days, the vehicle will be considered abandoned. The vehicle will then be processed with the Austin Police Department.
- Engine repairs, such as engine overhauls and cylinder head gasket replacements, will require 1/2 down of the estimated cost to proceed.
- Special Ordered parts cannot be returned.
- There is a 10% restocking fee on parts purchased over-the-counter.