We are a highly organized and efficient repair facilities that look for qualified individuals to share and grow in our day-to-day operations.
We look for like-minded individuals that are:
- Clean and organized in their appearance and how they conduct themselves as individuals,
- Take responsibility for their actions and are honest,
- Professional, respectful and courteous,
- People who are proud of what they do and who they are,
- Have a profound desire to learn and grow; and,
- Strive to maintain the highest standards of our profession.
What We Offer:
- A safe and courteous working environment,
- A cutting-edge learning environment using the latest technology,
- Up-to-date diagnostic equipment (scan tools, 5-gas exhaust analyzers, labscopes, WiFi Laptop Computer reprogramming),
- Top Wages for Qualified Individuals,
- Most Paid Holidays,
- Vacation After One Year of Honorable Employment,
- Air Conditioned “Tech Room” with Multiple Computer Dedicated Research Stations; and,
- Some Occasional B&B Company Sponsored Fun (see pictures and movie files below)
Positions Within This Company:
- Automotive Repair Technician*
- Service Writer
- Automotive Exhaust Technician*
- Service Manager
- General Service Technician*
- Parts Person
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Parts Manager
All applicants must have a valid Texas Driver’s License. Criminal background and reference checks are performed. All positions require the individual to become ASE certified in one area within one year of employment (service or repair positions).
* Must have own tooling to perform job functions. Specialized tooling made available in most cases.
Applications are available at our business location.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW.
B&B Muffler and Automotive Service Center recruits, hires, promotes, pays and retains its employees solely on the basis of their qualifications and performance without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national original and any other characteristic protected by law.
Furthermore, B&B Muffler and Automotive Service Center does not discriminate against any individual (other than an unauthorized alien) with respect to recruitment, hiring, or discharging of the individual from employment because of such individual’s citizenship status. This provision applies with respect to “citizens” and “intending citizens” as those terms have been defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Any person who believes he or she has been discriminated against should contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the Texas Commission on Human Rights.