- We accept all major credit cards, local checks only from an established account (check number higher than 300) and cash.Note: Due to the excessive amount of fraudulent checks we have received we are no longer accepting checks over the amount of $400.00 unless prior arrangements have been made. We request payment be made by debit, credit or cash. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- You can finance your repairs at zero percent (0%) interest for up to one year with the NAPA Autocare Easy Pay Credit Card.
It takes only 15 minutes to apply and process in our facility or you can apply on-line. Please be advised that the zero % interest rates are not reflected on the on-line form. Don’t be confused with the default rates displayed. These rates will apply if the balance of the transaction is not paid off within the option finance plan. This is a great financing option if managed properly.The following finance plan options are available through our facility:
- 25 day grace period (normal card transaction)
- No interest if paid within within 6 months with a minimum purchase of $300 up to $699.00
- No interest if paid within 12 months with a minimum purchase of $700 or more
Please be advised a minimum monthly payment of the principal is required.
Note: Please be aware that applying on-line can take up to 10 days to get an answer in some cases. We strongly suggest that you apply with us at the Service Counter to ease the process. We get an answer in 5 to 10 minutes which is obviously a huge difference and a real time saver.
- Line of established credit can be used when needed for additional vehicle repairs if needed. Just let our Service Advisor know that you are a NAPA Autocare Easy Pay Member and you would like to participate in the program again. Please be aware if a transaction is done without specifying that you want to initiate another zero interest cycle, the grace period defaults to 25 days.
- Repair Warranty doubles to 24,000 miles 24 months instead of the standard 12,000 miles or 12 months coverage.
You can call us for more specific details, but you can file an application within 30 days of a failed emission test. Your failure report from the inspection should have a copy of the application. The link below will lead you to the same application file. After filling it out, we can fax it for you to speed the process up or you can drop it in the mail.
Apply for Texas state assistance with repairs on a vehicle that failed the state emission test. How to apply for a voucher: