Our FREE Repairs Services:
- We will scan your engine computer and advise you of the findings. Please be advised that a diagnostic cannot be done from this alone. The code(s) retrieved are only an indication of what engine sub-system is being affected. We will be happy to suggest a proper course of action.
- We will always check your fluid levels and tire air pressure at no charge.
- We will do a preliminary air conditioning check of your vehicle. However, if freon is needed because the system is low, an air conditioning service will be suggested.
- Our suspension system check-out fee is waived if the suggested repair work is performed.
- Our brake system check-out fee is waived if the suggested repair work is performed.
- We will be happy to perform a visual inspection of any vehicle at no charge. However, if components need to be removed or systems tested to properly evaluate the issue in question, there will be a charge for that service
Our Services That We Charge For:
- Emission Vehicle Inspections
- Enhanced Emission Diagnostics and Repairs (for failed emission inspections)
- State-of-the-Art Full Service Diagnostics
- Vehicle Computer Reprogramming
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Required Scheduled Maintenance on Foreign and Domestic Vehicles
- Engine and Transmission Overhauls
- Glass and Windshield Replacement
- Replace Tires
- Balance and Rotate Tires
- Differential Rebuilding Including Driveshaft Repairs
- Cooling System Flushes and Repairs
- Radiator and radiator Hose Replacements
- Thermostat Replacements
- Transmission Services
- Engine Oil Flushes
- Brake and Clutch System Hydraulic Flushes
- Complete Brake System Repairs
- Anti-Lock Brake System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Supplemental Restraint System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Axle Replacements and CV Joint Repairs
- Air Conditioning System Service and Repairs
- Clutch Repairs and Replacement
- Engine Gasket and Oil Seal Replacement (Rear Main Seals, etc.)
- Fluid Leak Detection / Dye-Tests (Engine, Transmission, Power Steering Systems)
- Motor and Transmission Mount Replacement
- Timing Belt and Balance Shaft Belt Replacement
- Tune Ups (Spark Plug Replacement, etc.)
- Fuel Pumps (electric in-tank, etc.)
- Fuel Injection Service, Repairs, Flushes
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Axle and Hub Bearing Replacement
- Front and Rear Suspension Repairs: Ball Joints, Control Arms, Sway Bar Links, Drag Links, Pitman Arms, Idler Arms, Sway Bar Bushings, Strut Plates, Coil Springs, Leaf Springs, Trailing Arms, Tie Rods, etc.
- Power Steering System Repairs: Power Steering Racks, High Pressure Hoses, Supply Hoses, Steering Boxes, etc.
- Four Wheel Alignments and Installation of Camber Kits (if necessary)