March 23. 2020
To Our Customers,
While we are dealing with this invisible and unprecedented virus, I wanted to let you know that we are OPEN. The consistent, reliable and safe operation of your vehicle is probably more important now than ever before. In the continued effort to provide excellent service we implemented the following protective measures to help minimize the risk not only to you but to our team as well.
- Our customer waiting area is marked with tape/signage to accommodate only 1-2 customers at a time and the majority of seating has been removed. We recommend no waiting on-site for your vehicle.
- We have hand sanitizer at the service counter and ask that you please use before commencing your transaction. We also have clean pens for your use and we clean our service counter with disinfectant regularly.
- Your keys will be wiped with a disinfectant wipe in addition to your vehicle’s contact areas – steering wheel, exterior and interior door handles, etc
- Our Technicians have always used protective gloves and will continue to do so.
- Upon completion of the authorized repairs, your keys and your vehicle’s contact areas will be wiped with a disinfectant wipe again.
- We will contact you at completion time to schedule pick-up.
We have several ways for you to get your vehicle repaired without coming in to our office You can use one of the two options below to get your vehicle checked in; after the authorized repairs are completed and payment received we will place your keys in our secure key lock box so you can pick up your vehicle.
- Our online Service Request form
- Our Night Drop: fill out the paperwork, put your keys in the envelope and then put envelope in our Night Drop slot.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we all strive to get through this as quickly and safely as possible.
and the entire B&B Muffler and Automotive Team